THE 2020 US ELECTION
The Impact on National and International Security
The United States 2020 Presidential Election has likely been the most emotive domestic election in decades with both sides of the political spectrum stating that the election has gone beyond voting for two different parties and is a fight over the future of the United States.
Following our latest podcast analysing the effects of both a Trump re-election and Biden victory and what each will mean domestically within the United States as well as any potential consequences on the international stage.
The report outlines:
- national security impact of the results
- international consequences of the election
- reaction from right-wing groups
- response of the left-wing groups
- the most likely course of action
- and the most dangerous course of action
See the data behind the analysis - DOWNLOAD NOW!
If you missed the podcast, catch up here: